AMT IN PRESS
IT’S IMPORTANT TO READ VERY CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT BEFORE STARTING THE ACCREDITATION PROCESS FOR OUR VIRTUAL MEDIA ROOM.
Any national and international accreditation must be completed through the webpage starting on February 16th, 2021 and ending on March 1st, 2021.
It is important to mention that under no circumstances will we receive any media applicants after the deadline, no exceptions.
All national and international accreditation must meet the following requirements established by Mextenis:
GENERAL ACCREDITATION REQUIREMENTS:
- There will only be 1 accredited reporter per media broadcaster
- The selected person that will cover the event per media must complete the corresponding application
- The accreditation applications will only be considerate if they were issued through the webpage
- As part of the accreditation process, the director or editor for each media must turn in a company letterhead providing the assigned reporter’s name and description. Also, it will be necessary to indicate the coverage range in each territory (circulation, range, impact, etc.)
- If this is an independent reporter, he or she must provide any related past work articles, a company letterhead and must be signed by a media company for who she or he works so it justifies his/her work.
- No application will be considered completed until we receive the director or editor’s letter. Please send the assignation letterhead and the application together
Once the online pre-registration is completed, you will receive an email confirmation with the information needed to have access to the AMT 2021 Virtual Media Room.
SPECIAL ACCREDITATION REQUIREMENTS
Any webpage associated with any television, radio, or print media that has been previously accredited could be approved as long as they meet the necessary requirements.
A maximum of (1) journalist may be accredited. The journalist will have access to a webpage (imagenshop.com) where the journalist could download any graphic or audiovisual content during and/or after the event. This material will be at no cost and will be available for all.
The applicator must present the audited traffic numbers for the past two years (expressed as unique IP addressees for one year)
Only one reporter will be accredited
The TV stations that want to be accredited must contemplate the following regulations:
- ESPN has the exclusive rights to broadcast the event’s matches live
- No transmission media will be allowed to record any event images inside the Estadio Principal and the Grand Stand
- The use of images will only be allowed to include them in informative summaries (News Access), and this material may NOT be marketed, no exceptions
- Under no circumstance can this exceed more than 2 minutes of total duration per day of the event and 48 hours
- In case that any transmission media wants to use images from the event, they may do so using exclusively ESPN material
- No present media broadcast will be able to make a LIVE-STREAM of the event in the Main Stadium, Grand Stand or any alternating court with the use of professional cameras, tablets, cellphones and/or any electronic devices
Only (1) reporter will be accredited
Once the registration is completed correctly, you will receive a notification letter which will confirm that the data was received correctly and that the application is in process of being approved.
Each application is handled on a personal basis, so there is no estimated response time for each application.
If your application is approved, you will receive an email with all the information to access our VMR. This information is personal and non-transferable since it has particular access and must match the name of the application.
No accreditations will be issued outside the date indicated.
I am aware of the requirements needed for accreditation as Press member in the ABIERTO MEXICANO DE TENIS 2021 by MEXTENIS event.